Covid Safety @ Hair Mechanics
To all our lovely clients
Please remember to bring your face covering with you but if you do forget we have one in the salon for you.
We have taken all reasonable steps to maintain the 2m distance rule is adhered to and where the 2m rule cannot be kept we have ensured at least 1m distance and taken all mitigating actions possible to manage transmission risk. All stylists will be wearing in-salon PPE to ensure your safety and ours. Your styling station will be sanitised after every client which means we have a tight appointment schedule and must ask you to arrive promptly for your appointment as lateness may lead to your appointment being rescheduled. We will be following the Government guidelines for our industry and will minimise the number of people who you will come into contact with during your visit to Hair Mechanics. We appreciate your understanding during these unprecedented times and would ask you to read the following measures before attending your appointment:
- Please wear a face covering at all times, unless you have medical grounds not to do so. We ask you to wear your face covering for the whole duration of your visit to the salon, a member of the team may remind you if you have forgotten to do so.
- Before attending the salon for your appointment please ask yourself if you have a recent onset of a continuous cough, if you have a high temperature or have any change in your sense of smell or taste? If you answer yes to any of these please reschedule your appointment to keep us all safe. We will not be able to proceed with your appointment if you arrive unwell.
- Please bring as few items as possible to your appointment, we will have a cloak area for you to hang your items but space is limited. Items are left at the owners’ risk.
- Please visit us on your own where possible. unless you have booked a family appointment. To help us maintain social distancing please supervise your children at all times to comply with the 2m rule.
- Please arrive promptly for your appointment as we cannot guarantee your appointment slot if you are late, we are operating strict appointment times. Any late arrivals exceeding 15 minutes may not be seen and asked to reschedule their appointment.
- If you have used a home colour since your last colour at the salon or you have a six month gap since your last colour with us we must do a colour patch test 48 hours’ before your appointment.
- If there is a client at the reception desk please do not enter the salon until that person has left that area to ensure safe distancing.
- If the salon door is closed please ring the doorbell, it may be closed due to the number of people inside, we will let you in as soon as it is safe to do so.
- When entering the salon all visitors must please wash or sanitise their hands – there is sanitiser at the reception desk and at each styling station.
- Unfortunately we can no longer offer magazines due to the Government guidelines.
- Refreshments will be served in disposable cups. Food will not be allowed to be consumed in the salon.
Thank you in advance for all your understanding, it is much appreciated.
Stay safe, The Mechanics
Jesko, Julie, Emma and Katy